Monday 28 July 2014

Styled With Glamour Wears... White Midi

Oops a second monochrome outfit in a row, what can I say it is still my go to colour combo. A bit more of a chilled look today with flat sandals and a tshirt. This skirt has been my project of today, it started this morning as my nans size 18 almost maxi skirt and is now my much more flattering split midi. I still need to create a bit of a lining for it as it is rather sheer but I am pleased with the (almost) end result. This skirt shape is one of my favourite designs, having already made it once before here back in April. Although this time was more of an alteration than making it from scratch, it fills the white skirt shaped whole in my wardrobe. 

I also wanted to mention I got a new blog header, woo finally...I have been wanting one for a long time so got my talented uncle to create one for me and I really do love it, the cool font and star is much more me, so big thanks to my uncle :) 

I am wearing MISS SELFRIDGE leather jacket, TOPMAN tshirt, DIY skirt, PARFOIS bag and NEXT sandals. 

No comments:

Post a Comment