Friday 23 May 2014

Styled With Glamour Wears... Navy and Black

Little bit of a photo heavy post today but I just love this dress. Hasn't been quite warm enough to wear it out much yet but I am hoping I will be able to wear this outfit to my friends 18th tomorrow.  I have to say I am very picky when it comes to dresses and I rarely find one I really like. I like dresses to be easy to wear, the sort of dress you can just pick up, throw on and feel good. And that's how this dress feels to me, it is floaty, sexy at the back in a really not overly sexy way and being a mixture of both navy and black perfect for a slight colour phobe like me. 
Anyway I will leave you with this quote, hope you have a lovely weekend wherever you are... 

"Life is a fashion show. And the world is your runway" Marc Jacobs

I am wearing MISS SELFRIDGE leather jacket, ZARA dress, DOROTHY PERKINS heels, MUK sunglasses and DIY bag

No comments:

Post a Comment