Thursday 29 August 2013

Pretty Dress with Sporty Trainers

This dress is one of those items which has been sitting in my wardrobe for a couple of months having only worn it once mainly because I haven't really known what to wear it with. I was wanting to casual it down yet modernise it because I think it generally has a more formal look to it. So I thought for a simple summers day what's better than pairing it with a pair of trainers which does both those things. I can't believe how much use I have had out of these trainers since I bought them, I would never have thought they would become such a staple in my wardrobe. 
You are probably thinking why an earth is there a picture of your ear Jade but I just wanted to show you my new piercing. I got it a few weeks ago which is why I am still wearing a stud and I absolutely love it! I cannot wait to play around with different types of earrings and studs when I can change them and of course now I have the excuse to do some more shopping!

I am wearing vintage dress from Beyond Retro, Carvela trainers, sunglasses from Spitalfield market and earrings from accessorize. 

No comments:

Post a Comment