Sunday 11 August 2013

Inside My Make Up Bag

I am off on holiday tomorrow so with the majority of my clothes packed I thought I would give you a mini tour of my make up essentials I will be taking with me.
1. Ted Baker make up bag- such a cute design and really roomy.
2. Collection 2000 lip stain in 3 flirt- As much as I love lipstick I hate having to keep reapplying it so I tend to wear a lip stain as it stays on for longer and is a lot more lightweight to wear.
3. Topshop volume lash mascara- I love the brush on this mascara creates really long thick lashes.
4. Natural Collection clear mascara- I use a clear mascara to comb over my eyebrows helps keep a neat shape.
5. Garnier BB cream in light- helps cover blemishes and creates a smooth finish which is much lighter than foundation, I apply this with a foundation brush for better coverage.
6. Soap & Glory eyeliner pen- my favourite liquid eyeliner so far creates a really precise line and is very easy to use.
7. Seventeen bronzing brick in pink bronze- the pink shades are less harsh than a gold bronze and give a soft shimmery look, I use this on my cheeks and can multitask as an eyeshadow. 
8. Body Shop strawberry lip balm- gives lips a shiny finish. 
9. Seventeen loose powder- I sweep this over the top of BB cream to hold in place and hides any redness or shine to my skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment