Tuesday 27 August 2013

Grey and Pink

Grey and pink is a colour mix I really love almost as much as I love black and white, the two colours have such a softness to them which creates a delicate palette for a look. I bought these shoes a few weeks ago and I instantly knew they would look perfect with grey jeans so after some hunting I found these in H&M, a soft block colour and perfect ankle length (and at a very good price!) I also wanted to add a bit of depth to the look so I finished with my leopard satchel and dark sunnies! 
I hope you have had a fab bank holiday I went down to a local music event which is where these photos were taken and where the architecture of grey slates and white pillars complimented my look perfectly! 

I am wearing blouse made my me, H&M jeans, Clarks shoes, Parfois bag and vintage sunglasses.

No comments:

Post a Comment