Sunday 18 August 2013

Dublin Buys

Just a look at what I bought when I was in Dublin this week, we had a really great time and especially loved the Temple Bar area with the constant stream of live music spilling onto the street from the pubs around. While there we went to the zoo for my sister, had a boat trip, visited Kilmainham Gaol and just explored the area. We didn't do a lot of shopping as unlike me my family get rather bored so it was kept to a minimum but I did get a few things.
1- grey dress from Kling, reminds me of a pinafore and is perfect for wearing both while it is warmer and in winter.
2- leopard satchel from Parfois, I've wanted a leopard bag for a while now and this is a cute miniture design.
3- T-Shirt from the Temple Bar trading company- tourist t-shirt but is super comfy and great for casual days. 
Hope you've had a good week I have plenty of outfit posts to come this week now I am back home, so see you soon x

No comments:

Post a Comment