Sunday 14 July 2013

OOTD: A little bit holographic...

This outfit is all about the accessories, a quirky bag and holographic sandals. The bag although not overly practical creates a bit of a statement and is a little bit different which attracted me to it. And I am lovin these silver sandals, the magpie in me just couldn't resist again! 
Looking at these pictures my skin is looking a range of different colours, my chest is still looking rather less tanned than my arms and legs! But I am super excited that I will be in Nice a week today so looking forward to a hopefully impressive sun tan and having a very relaxing time. 

I am wearing New Look dress, Next sandals, Vintage bracelet, Accessorize rings, Topshop sunglasses and bag bought in Hyde Park at Christmas but I have seen on Portobello Road. 

No comments:

Post a Comment