Monday 15 July 2013

Dropped Waist

Another beautiful hot day which is really helping make the last day of school bearable. It is sports day tomorrow so for those non sporty people like me that means a day of sun bathing and watching others compete. However I am taking part in the egg and spoon race and tug of war just for a bit of fun! 

This is what I wore to school today, when I wear my skater skirt I tend not to tuck tops in as I prefer the more relaxed dropped waist silhouette more related to the twenties to the womanly hourglass fifties silhouette. The boxy cut of this top is perfect for this and cuts off so skims my hips and allows the skirts to flare out still underneath. And I just need to mention these heels, perfect midi heel for daytime and a beautiful summery pink shade.
Hope you are enjoying the sunshine!

I am wearing charity shop top, Topshop skater skirt and sunglasses and Zara heels.

No comments:

Post a Comment