Monday 3 June 2013

Leopard Print Shorts

It is finally lovely and warm here so I can stop wearing tights and jeans and try and get a bit of a sun tan hence the shorts I am wearing! I don't usually wear shorts I tend to be more of a skirts kind of girl but when I saw the monochrome leopard print of these shorts I couldn't resist. I can't actually wear shorts to school though so I will have to save them for the weekend. When I went to shoot this outfit yesterday the camera annoyingly went wrong and wouldn't focus so this was the only in focus picture I managed to get. 

I am on study leave at the moment although I have finished my exams so I have been making the most of the sunshine and free time. Last Thursday and Friday I went to do a Fashion Sketchbook course at the Fashion and Textile museum, it was a really good course and is free if its your first course there and if you are under 18 (otherwise its £50). We started designing a capsule collection which I have continued to work on at home and I can't wait to share once I have finished it! Then yesterday I headed down to Brighton to the university open day, I went to see the degree courses even though I won't be going for a few years as I want to do an art and design foundation diploma first but it was interesting and the course looks really good. I am finding it scary starting to look round all the universities but its exciting at the same time! 
Have a lovely week xxx

I am wearing New Look Blazer, Forever 21 shirts, H&M shorts (only 7.99 and loads of different patterns available), Miss Selfridge shoes and headband, Accessorize earrings and Republic bag. 

No comments:

Post a Comment