Monday 29 April 2013

My Summer Shoes Picks



Clockwise from top left- Asos, Next, Asos, Next

Clockwise from top left- Topshop, Zara, Zara, New Look 

Clockwise from top left- Asos, Zara, Asos, Zara

Just a post to show you some of my shoe picks for the summer. As you can probably tell I am loving monochrome and metallics and I have chosen flat and mid heeled shoes as these I can actually spend the whole day in without my feet killing me. If I had the money I would buy most of these but as I don't I might have a look into buying maybe a couple of pairs for the summer :)

I am doing this post on my iPad for the first time so I am hoping it works okay, I am still working it all out and I tend to be a little slow with technology so I will get there! 
Have a good week
Love Jade xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment