Wednesday 10 April 2013

Central Saint Martins Short Course- day 3

Third day of the course and today has probably been my favourite so far. Today we did fashion illustration using a live clothed model. I hadn't done this before today, I had done life drawing but this really was very different. I really enjoyed it, we worked on many exercises which were only short 30 seconds or about 5 minutes. Above shows continuous line drawings I did but we also did continuous line silhouettes and  abstract colour blocking. Above is my favourite page I completed today but I will share the other drawings I did at the end of the week when I bring my sketchbook home. 
I found all these exercises quite challenging but really enjoyable as drawing has always been something I enjoy and even find relaxing. Our tutor John Booth, a CSM graduate and tutor on the art foundation course there was really helpful. 
Thanks for reading xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment