Tuesday 4 December 2012

Simplicity

Jumper- Asos / Jeans- Cheap Mondays / Bag and Shoes- Primark / Pearls- Accessorize
I am such a fussy person when it comes to jeans, I can spend hours, days, weeks, months searching for a pair. That said I own a few pairs of jeans but I have to say as much as I love them all none are perfect. I have ones which are too short, too big round the top, a dodgy zip and ones which have ended up covered in paint from my art lessons. These Cheap Monday jeans are no exception as much as I loved that they were half price when I got to the store on Carnaby Street, they are a tad tight around the top now. If anyone ever finds the perfect pair let me know !
 
Rant over back to the outfit, I went for a very classic look matching up the white jeans with a black jumper and neutral accessories. I felt really good in this outfit and really enjoyed the simplicity of it. Simplicity is something which sounds so easy but is probably one of the hardest looks to achieve truly.
 
Hope your week is going okay
Love Jade xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment