Sunday 2 December 2012

Finishing With Some Pearls

Coat- Debenhams / Fur Scarf- Charity shop previously John Lewis / Jumper- Asos / Trousers, Shoes and Bag- Primark / Neck, Bracelet and Earrings- Accessorize
Sorry for the complete lack of posting recently unlike those who cannot wait to wrap up in jumpers and scarves when it comes to winter, I manage to become completely disfunctional. Sometimes I think it would be better if I hybanated all winter and just came out when it got warm again.
 
I wore this outfit last night when the family and I went out for dinner with some of my Dads friends. I always typically think when going out in the evening to put on a dress but yesterday I felt like wearing something a bit less girly. I ended up wearing these palazzo pants with a loose jumper and of course finishing with some pearls.
 
Have a lovely week Love Jade xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment