Thursday 4 October 2012

Trench Coat, Dungarees and a New Smile

Coat- New Look / Dungaree Dress- Made Myself / Top- Charity Shop / Shoes- Accessorize
 

 This is a post to celebrate finally getting my braces off so lots of smiley pictures to come. I am loving having metal free teeth and it has made me more confident so it was definately worth it for my new smile.
 
This is what I wore today, dungarees, a stripey top and trench coat. I was inspired by Alexa Chung for this look and wanted a chic yet laid back effortless looking outfit, a look I think she always achieves which is one of the things I love most about her style. I also think this dungaree dress, which I made from some left over material I had, has a playful childish side to it which makes me feel instantly happy. However I decided to make the dress more grown up by draping my trench coat over my shoulders, a look I hadn't tried before but now love!
 
Thank you for reading Jade xxx

3 comments:

  1. Hehe, I just took my braces off as well. It feels amazing. I am still so amazed at how smooth my teeth feel, like having clouds in my mouth :)

    You look great!

    -Bee
    Sparkling Bow

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look beautiful!

    Bethy poo xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a lovely outfit, the dungarees dress is so cute. yay for new blogs :-)

    ReplyDelete