Wednesday 24 October 2012

Audrey Glamour

Trousers- Topshop / Turtle neck- H&M / Coat- Ebay / Belt- Primark / Shoes- Accessorize

Another look based around the classic black and white combination. This look inspired by Audrey Hepburn from the film Sabrina when she is wearing the black high neck top and high waisted capri pants. Audrey Hepburn is a very obvious style icon but it is her pure simplistic glamour which inspires me most. For my spin on the look I wore these trousers from Topshop which have a beautiful houndstooth pattern with my black turtle neck tucked in at the waist. I call these trousers but they are rather like leggings except much thicker and they have a zip down the side. But whatever you wish to call them I love the fit and the slightly cropped length. This is another simple outfit yet I like to think it is rather glamorous due to its simplicity and how it highlights your waist perfectly!
I wore this turtle neck in a previous post and I hope with this blog I can show you that items can be worn again and again in so many different ways...
 
Thanks for reading Jade xxx

1 comment:

  1. This look is soooo effortlessly chic! I love your blog and I'm now following : )

    You go girl,

    Chloe xo

    stylethroughthelookingglass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete