Saturday 15 September 2012

Stripes Obsession

 
Jumper- Topshop / Dress- H&M / Bag- Judy's Vintage Fair / Sunglasses- Fenwicks / Shoes- Primark
 

Over the past week I have had such an urge to wear something stripey so today I finally gave in and borrowed this stretchy tunic from my sister. I layered it with this Topshop jumper meaning the stripes of the tunic still showed through and it carried on the white of the tunic throughout the outfit. I got my bag from Judy's Vintage Fair when it visited my town last year and it is great I so hope it visits again! I love the structured shape and the understated elegace it has. Finally the shoes, I had to wear them again, I'm just loving toe caps! I am definately on the lookout for a monochrome pair now!
 
Love Jade xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment