Sunday 12 August 2012

In The Wild

Denim Jacket- Topshop / Dress- Topshop / Bag- Cath Kidston / Scarf (on bag)- Vintage fair / Shoes- Next / Earrings- Accessorize / Sunglasses- Primark







Another look involving leopard print. This Topshop dress is so easy to wear and perfect for a casual day yet could be dressed up for evening. I paired it with a denim jacket tied at the waist (as I do not have a denim shirt) for a laid back look, pale pink pumps and my lovely Cath Kidston straw bag. This bag was a great buy, just £15 in the sale and can fit so much inside of it, I bought it as a holiday bag but I just could not resist using it now. The photos were taken at a park nearby when me and my sister went for a walk to enjoy the sunshine and the park had so many places perfect for outfit photos. We even treated ourselves to ice cream as the weather was unusually lovely.

Love Jade xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment